The name Honda Hornet indicates a fairly large and typical thing; it looks like the manufacturer named it Honda Hornet 2.0 to afraid the other Bike Manufacturers and automobiles. Honda released many bikes previously but this one could be the one that stands one in hundred.
- Four Stroke Engine – Parts, Working, Advantages, and Applications
- Two Stroke Engine – Parts, Working, Advantages, and Applications
Let us look after these beauty features.
Design Of Honda Hornet 2.0:
- Firstly, starting with its Design, Hornet looks somewhat large, heavy weighted. The headlights of Honda Hornet 2.0 reflect a beak of a bird. The combination of two colors made this beauty wonderful in its look.
- We can find this Honda Hornet bike in 5 different colours too.
Engine Of Honda Hornet 2.0:
- The Honda Hornet 2.0 build with 184 cc BS-VI Single cylinder Four Stroke with a 5 gear transmission system.
- It gives a 17.26 brake horsepower (BHP) of approximately 6000 RPM and a maximum torque of 16.1 N-m.
- The bike runs and combustion takes place of course by Petrol.
Brakes, Suspension, and Tyres:
- Honda Hornet 2.0 does consists of front and rears, both are Hydraulic or Disc Brake.
- Nowadays every bike is following a tradition in suspension system like providing a Telescopic type of suspension in front and a Mono Shock suspension in the rear, in this case, the Hornet is following the same procedure.
- The wheels are made of Alloy and the tyres are tubeless, looks it is difficult to damage the wheels and the performance will be more to travel the long distances.
Mileage and Price:
- After the engine specifications, and controlling systems people will talk about the Mileage of the automobile. The Honda is named for its good standards so, the Honda Hornet 2.0 can offer up to 58 Km per liter which is justified performance when compared to its engine capacity.
- The Honda Hornet 2.0 beast is large and heavy performance, it is usual to find such bikes in heavy price. The Honda Hornet 2.0 price is available at 1,28,000 INR approximately.
length : 2047 mm
width : 783 mm
Height : 1064 mm
Fuel Capacity : 12 L
Ground Clearance : 167 mm
Weight : 142 Kg
Transmission : Manual
Clutch : Multi-plate Wet
Here come about the warranty, the Honda is offering a 2-year warranty on the bike which is a long duration shows the confidence of the manufacturer on this Hornet. Last but not the least, the price of this beauty is varies according to the region of the showroom.